XtremeRan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XtremeRan

Fun Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hamachi full...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taengbalasubas

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-21

Hamachi full... Empty
PostSubject: Hamachi full...   Hamachi full... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2006 5:29 pm

i've register and GM replied that "I can play now" and he gave the Hamachi Network (Name : Phil***** Password : ********) but now it's full... i've joined this hamachi yesterday but i have to leave it because the computer here has "Deep Freeze" or some kind of a "Auto Delete" or "Back your computer to the normal were it starts" or something like that... it will affect the Hamachi because when i install it... the computer will "Auto Delete" the Hamachi that i've installed if i turn off my computer... so when i turn on it again.... i have to install again the Hamachi and join the network and so and so on... so i have to do this everytime i turned off my computer... Hope you get it... plsss make other room and send to our e-mail or delete who's OFFLINE on hamachi Sad
Back to top Go down
kataru

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-21

Hamachi full... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi full...   Hamachi full... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2006 10:27 pm

awww... it's full already... pls. create more roooms///
Back to top Go down

Hamachi full...
Page 1 of 1